The KERNEL Learning Modules¶
✨ Transformation, not information¶
The core learning objectives (CLOs) of the KERNEL Learn Track are defined broadly, because building a better web requires more than technical knowledge.
The objective of our syllabus is to start with wisdom, and work backwards. We'll build long-term thinking skills, provide context and technical history, and introduce you to the patterns and modes required to flourish in decentralized, open communities like Web 3.
The Build Track is designed to teach practical skills that builders like you need for your projects. The Learn Track aims to provide a more holistic framing on what Web 3 is — its principles, history, and present state.
The glue which binds these two tracks together is the people in your cohort. By connecting you with the best minds we know to teach you practical thinking skills, combined with effective patterns for using innovative tools and creating decentralized solutions, we aim to help you become one of the people building a new way of living, day by digital day.
📖 Learning Modules¶
- L0: Introduction to KERNEL
- L1: Ethereum's History and State
- L2: A Global Financial System
- L3: Take Back The Web
- L4: Internet Age Institutions
- L5: Tokens and Mechanism Design
- L6: Scaling Principled Games
- L7: The Gift
⌛️ Web 3 Principles¶
- The bedrock of all transactions is trust.
- Shared truths create value.
- Learn the limits. Then you're free.
- Money means speech.
- Liberate radical institutions.
- Incentives matter.
- We should build censorship-resistant tools.
- We need to scale-ability.
⚙️ Personal Principles¶
- What is the question to which you are the universe's answer?
- Develop the means to mean.
- Ask better questions.
- Consider your intention first.
- Listen to and tell better stories.
- Sovereign individuals govern well together.
- Learn how to learn more effectively.
- Giving is sacred.